Monday 4 July 2011

Hawaii Beach

My perfect beach honeymoon series proved so popular that I’ve decided to bring it back for another post or two. It seems that beautiful sandy beaches and clear turquoise water are always in demand, and I’m thrilled to oblige. This time we’re heading to the stunning islands of Hawaii; I have yet to visit these lovely destinations but I’ve heard so many rave reviews that I’ve added it to my list of must-see places!

Formerly an independent country with its own monarchy, Hawaii became a territory of the United States in 1898 and the fiftieth US state in 1959. The state is made up of most of an archipelago of volcanic islands located in the Pacific Ocean between the Americas and Asia. Because of their volatile nature, much of which has now ceased, and distance from other habitable land, these islands have some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. They’re certainly the best area in the United States for the ideal luxury island honeymoon destination, and as you can imagine as a result Hawaii is very popular with newlyweds and older couples looking to reignite some sparks.

Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach
Hawaii Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment